Our booking and payment policy applies to all our bookings and accompanies our terms and conditions of hire.
A non-refundable Booking Fee may be required at time of booking to secure your booking. Failure to pay the Booking Fee will result in your booking being cancelled and the items being made available for hire. The Booking Fee will be deducted from the final Booking Value.
Booking Fees are transferable up to 1 year (365 days) if sufficient notice period is given before the hire date as per our Cancellation & Refund Policy.
The company is unable to offer any credit facilities. The remaining balance must be paid in full and cleared funds, as per the terms set out in the Clients Booking, prior to the commencement of the hire period stated.
Weddings, Christenings, Events & Wet hires the remaining balance MUST be paid in full 7 days before hire date. We will also post you a copy of our T&C’s which must be read and signed by the hirer and returned to us 7 days before the hire date.
Payment In Full
You can choose to pay the full amount at the time of booking by telephone.
If the payment contract is not met, the Company hold the right to cancel the booking and all monies paid will be lost.
We take the following forms of payment;
- Booking Fee/Deposits: Can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/American Express/Mastercard
- Balance Payments: Cash on delivery or
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Mastercard/BACS paid 3 days before the hire date.
- Making a BACS/Bank Transfer
- Request our bank details by calling 01761 690014 or Click to Email
- Reference: You MUST quote your name and booking date as a reference when making bank transfers so we can tie your payment to your booking.
- CASH to be paid to the delivery driver at the beginning of the hire period before the equipment is set up, please note no payment no setup. We do not accept cheques or cards on the day of the hire.
- BACS/BANK TRANSFER paid into our account 3 days before the hire date.
- CARD PAYMENTS – Debit Card/Credit Card/Mastercard paid 3 days before the hire date.